WELCOME TO THE FANTASY. Back to Neverland is an animanga resource community; we offer a plethora of premades, from templates, to skins, to graphics and various tutorials. Most of all, especially with this revamp and reboot, we would like to emphasize the community aspect of the site, so welcome, and we hope you enjoy your stay.
ver 2.0
NEW BEGINNINGS
the bridesmaids
HOVER OVER EACH IMAGE
MINNIE
ADMIN
THE HELEN
JAWN
ADMIN
THE RITA
RIMY
ADMIN
THE LILLIAN
HISAYA
ADMIN
THE ANNIE
SIFR
THE MEGAN
  • MINNIE
  • JAWN
  • RIMY
  • HISAYA
  • SIFR
  • SITE SPOTLIGHT (OPEN)
    Back to Neverland is an animanga resource community; we offer a plethora of premades, from templates, to skins, to graphics and various tutorials. Most of all, especially with this revamp and reboot, we would like to emphasize the community aspect of the site, so welcome, and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Back to Neverland is an animanga resource community; we offer a plethora of premades, from templates, to skins, to graphics and various tutorials.
    PAID AFFILIATES

Add Reply
    New Poll

suggestions box
    MINNIE
     Posted: Jun 15 2014, 03:43 AM
    ( ADMINISTRATOR )
    IS CURRENTLY Offline
    WICKED WITCH
    Female ♦ 23 YEARS OLD
    Rep: 6 pts
    815 SILVER
    Member Inventory: View
    POSTS MADE

suggestions
    WE'D LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU WANT
    BACK TO NEVERLAND has had a lot of features before, from a 'recent resources uploaded' sidebar to a classes system, etcetera - and there are a lot of things we haven't had yet.

BTN is back, but we're also ready to be an even better resource community than we were before. Here, we'd like you guys to tell us your suggestions and your desires of what you'd like to see us implement on BTN - whether they be certain kinds of skins, events, certain features, things you want to see in the store, etcetera.

Any and all suggestions are welcome, and we promise that we'll take all of them seriously! Please post below with your suggestion, or if you want to be a bit more private, PM them to me!
    PM
    ^
    bonbon.
     Posted: Jun 18 2014, 08:06 AM
    ( Members )
    IS CURRENTLY Offline
    大王様
    Female ♦ 25 YEARS OLD
    Rep: none
    205 SILVER
    POSTS MADE

I don't know if it's something that'll unlock with post number, but I can't attach any files to posts so I've had to put up the XML for my skins elsewhere. Maybe consider enabling attachments for members in the skin board?

Also, could we get a home link up up next to the help one? I keep clicking on that and wondering how I got to the help page.
    PM
    ^
    nekomata
     Posted: Jun 18 2014, 09:53 AM
    ( Members )
    IS CURRENTLY Offline
    N/A
    Female ♦ N/A YEARS OLD
    Rep: 2 pts
    235 SILVER
    POSTS MADE

QUOTE (bonbon. @ Jun 18 2014, 07:06 AM)
    I don't know if it's something that'll unlock with post number, but I can't attach any files to posts so I've had to put up the XML for my skins elsewhere. Maybe consider enabling attachments for members in the skin board?

Also, could we get a home link up up next to the help one? I keep clicking on that and wondering how I got to the help page.

dittoing.

Also, I was wondering if we could have member groups? Kinda like how it was implemented on synthesia where you go to choose to be coder, skinner, writer, etc.? i find it kinda nifty to have a title and also you'll be able to know what a member is more experienced in? idk.

--------------------
    user posted image
    PM
    ^
    sairri
     Posted: Jun 20 2014, 01:27 PM
    ( Members )
    IS CURRENTLY Offline
    N/A
    Female ♦ 117 YEARS OLD
    Rep: 1 pts
    305 SILVER
    POSTS MADE

tutorial suggestions (LOOK MINNIE FINALY POSTING) ummmm

CSS
    pseudo elements
    tabbed tables and or carousels

JCINK
    how the hell do you navigate through that acp thing
    SLANG (it took me so long to figure out what a pip was and I'm still not entirely sure)
    custom bbcode

OTHER
    color
    fonts
    iconing
    just basically anything quality taste and/or style related
    PM
    ^
    NUANCE
     Posted: Jun 21 2014, 02:46 PM
    ( Members )
    IS CURRENTLY Offline
    EGOSELFISH
    Female ♦ 25 YEARS OLD
    Rep: none
    75 SILVER
    POSTS MADE

a tutorial on how to make tabs in dohtml please and thank you because i remember seeing one somewhere but, i cant remember where i found it before (and when i try looking it up, all i get is how to make tabs in html and not dohtml)
    PM
    ^
    sairri
     Posted: Jun 23 2014, 07:18 PM
    ( Members )
    IS CURRENTLY Offline
    N/A
    Female ♦ 117 YEARS OLD
    Rep: 1 pts
    305 SILVER
    POSTS MADE

hi again, I hope you don't mind a second post but I literally just thought maybe a #critiquewelcome tag might be nice? For resources that you'd appreciate critique/comments on but don't feel the need to actually put in the critique forum if that makes sense
    PM
    ^
    JAWN
     Posted: Jun 24 2014, 10:06 PM
    ( ADMINISTRATOR )
    IS CURRENTLY Offline
    Boy Who Cried JCINK
    Male ♦ 29 YEARS OLD
    Rep: 12 pts
    353 SILVER
    POSTS MADE

QUOTE (sairri @ Jun 23 2014, 06:18 PM)
    hi again, I hope you don't mind a second post but I literally just thought maybe a #critiquewelcome tag might be nice? For resources that you'd appreciate critique/comments on but don't feel the need to actually put in the critique forum if that makes sense

We really appreciate your suggestion, Sai-bb. Please do note though that the hashtags for templates are not limited to the ones on the list. You may use such tag to express your willingness to receive critique.

However, I don't think I'd have to include it on the predefined list because the sole purpose of these tags is to make it easier for people to search templates according to categories. I don't think anyone would be like, "Ok, today is my critiquing day. Let's open that #critiquewelcome hashtag and show off my Simon Cowell"

You get what I mean? As such I don't see the necessity for it to be in the list. But if you want it on your stuff, then by all means use it. biggrin.gif

--------------------
    HERP
    PM
    ^
    gimmick
     Posted: Jul 3 2014, 04:24 PM
    ( Members )
    IS CURRENTLY Offline
    Flameo, hotman
    Not telling ♦ N/A YEARS OLD
    Rep: 3 pts
    215 SILVER
    POSTS MADE

Is there any way to make the log in bar at the top be fixed so it's visible without having to always scroll to the top?
    PM
    ^
    0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    New Poll

SKIN BY MINNIE OF BACK TO NEVERLAND. VARIOUS CODES BY JAWN. ALL IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, AND ALL CODES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. Creative Commons License BLUE RIBBONS by MINNIE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. ALL WORK ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHTED UNDER THEIR RESPECTIVE CREATORS.
    Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
    Face In the Crowd ELECTRIC SHEEP, an original android roleplay Tales of Unity Dreamless: A Post-Apocalyptic Magical Girls & Boys RPG Adoxography 2.0 Stiani Region War Of Change: Au Loveless RP Site esosia upstate Luminosity UNDERLAND Tales of Illyria light your heart up Cryptic Truth tantallegra (our banner was the wrong size! here's the correct one!) AT THE PRICE OF OBLIVION upon the stars RINGWALD ACADEMY CREATURES LIE HERE Simposium Rhapsody of the Goddesses our little army RP Desk Fellox Distant Fantasies Quoth The Raven - Nevermore Devil's Backbone Vampire Knight RP DIVIDE & CONQUER GOSSAMER BIZARRO BONES Farewell Future Legends Boundaries DRAGON AGE: ROLEPLAY Haven City BEYOND THE BOUNDS The Anything Forum Tales of Faerûn ❤ EAT YOUR HEART SHINE! AT FIRST SIGHT STRANDED HEARTS Aincrad Legends Indigo League SHARDBORN FALLING ONE BY ONE Dark Days Online