WELCOME TO THE FANTASY. Back to Neverland is an animanga resource community; we offer a plethora of premades, from templates, to skins, to graphics and various tutorials. Most of all, especially with this revamp and reboot, we would like to emphasize the community aspect of the site, so welcome, and we hope you enjoy your stay.
ver 2.0
NEW BEGINNINGS
the bridesmaids
HOVER OVER EACH IMAGE
MINNIE
ADMIN
THE HELEN
JAWN
ADMIN
THE RITA
RIMY
ADMIN
THE LILLIAN
HISAYA
ADMIN
THE ANNIE
SIFR
THE MEGAN
  • MINNIE
  • JAWN
  • RIMY
  • HISAYA
  • SIFR
  • SITE SPOTLIGHT (OPEN)
    Back to Neverland is an animanga resource community; we offer a plethora of premades, from templates, to skins, to graphics and various tutorials. Most of all, especially with this revamp and reboot, we would like to emphasize the community aspect of the site, so welcome, and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Back to Neverland is an animanga resource community; we offer a plethora of premades, from templates, to skins, to graphics and various tutorials.
    PAID AFFILIATES

Add Reply
    New Poll

01 NEVERLAND
    MINNIE
     Posted: Jun 11 2014, 04:43 AM
    ( ADMINISTRATOR )
    IS CURRENTLY Offline
    WICKED WITCH
    Female ♦ 22 YEARS OLD
    Rep: 6 pts
    815 SILVER
    Member Inventory: View
    POSTS MADE

neverland
    WELCOME TO THE ENCHANTING REALM OF NEVERLAND
    BACK TO NEVERLAND first opened its doors in October of 2011 on proboards ver. 4 as a resource community; it continued until its official closure on January 18, 2014, due to the arrival of proboards ver. 5 and a joint staff decision that none of us were willing to carry it on over into v5.

Now, though. Back to Neverland is back, with a focus on the Jcink host that many of us have grown to love, as well as an interest in highlighting the community part of the forum. We hope that you'll join us for BTN v2, and that you'll be a part of what we hope will be another great experience with Neverland.

Love,
    STAFF OF NEVERLAND

staff
    GALLERY OF THE REIGNING EMPERORS
    THE "HELEN"
    minnie
    ( ADMINISTRATOR )
    Hello everyone! I'm Minnie, and I've been with Back to Neverland since it first opened its doors nearly three years ago; I'm currently a college student with a biology and english double major, hoping to continue on the pre-med track that I'm on right now, hehe. I've been super busy with school and life and kind of haven't been in touch with the RP scene as of late, but I've got Sifr to update me, always, haha.

Born and raised in California, prone to a withering skinning muse, and usually drunk five days out of seven a week (I'm kidding, kidding. Mostly). Basically Jawn and Minnie get drunk every weekend and have deep conversations and wax poetic about pen0rs, ohp. If you ever need help with anything, feel free to shoot me a PM!

THE "RITA"
    jawn
    ( ADMINISTRATOR )
    Jawn here, and finally back from a long one and a half year hiatus. I live in Canada where it's freezing for three quarters of the year, and I work in the communicable disease surveillance unit for our entire province, with a focus on STDs. Funniest job ever!

I code a lot--HTML, CSS, Jquery, Javascript (not much)--and occasionally, make designs. I am known for pulling off major trolldom on sites--only the fun-type of trolling such as putting 'inconspicuous' buttons all over the site that causes a troll to run across your screen when you press them or one that translates your entire page into Pikachu language. No, I don't destroy sites to troll because that's just an asshole thing to do.

Also, Minnie we never talked about pen0rs!

So, I'm really happy that these bitches have finally heeded my relentless persuasion to move to JCINK. People just shushed me one year ago whenever I tell them to make the big move. Ah, good times. And now look how everyone's enamoured at the wonders of this forum host. I hate to say this guys but--"I f-ing told you so". <3

THE "LILLIAN"
    rimy
    ( ADMINISTRATOR )
    Yo, I am Rimy! I've been around for a really, really long time, even before BTN first opened. Even before justify was a thing on proboards (dang, I am ancient).

Currently just graduated from college (wooo), I am living the life of a sweet twenty year old in the not-so freezing parts of Canada! I tend to disappear often due to life so, I don't know what's going on half of the time. :'c

After all these years, I guess you can say, I've gotten real lazy. Overall, I am probably that admin who just does work from behind the scenes before going back into her hole. Sometimes, when I get out of my lazy hole, I post templates. However, feel free to nag me to do something for you or ask any questions! And hope I am not lazy that day.

THE "ANNIE"
    hisaya
    ( ADMINISTRATOR )
    Wassup, peeps? The name is Hisaya, been around since the first opening of BTN. Born and raised in Rhode Island before moving to Florida two years ago. I'm a college student in the digital media field, dealing with video editing and cameras. I like to murder myself with online classes that aren't related to my field, so I probably know more than I should know 80% of the time.

I'm a bit of a workaholic and I enjoy overworking myself to the bone. I only ever get 2-4 hours of sleep most of my life or if I'm lucky, 14 hours of rest. I also like trying new things, regardless on what it is. So, if you want to suggest a new show or game, go right ahead!

I've been lurking most of the time in the rp community, so I do know some things that goes around, I just like to not speak up about it. Uh, looks like i'm stuck with the Canadians and the Cali Girl this time around. Lets hope these dorks don't burn down the place when I sleep! Besides that, don't be scared to send a message for help or just wanting to chill and be friends.

THE "MEGAN"
    sifr
    ( MODERATOR )
    What's that? I'm another Canadian? You bet. I'm twenty-two, I've been involved in roleplay about as long as Rimy (about twelve years actually...) and it's been my life. I've constantly been lurking around and I'll probably be doing a lot of work in the advertisements section; someone's gotta do it! I've got more experience with Proboards than with Jcink, but I'm a quick learner and hopefully I'll be designing templates for you guys as well as these beautiful people!

Also, I love everyone, so don't be afraid to just chat and chill with me.

PM
    ^
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    New Poll

SKIN BY MINNIE OF BACK TO NEVERLAND. VARIOUS CODES BY JAWN. ALL IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, AND ALL CODES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. Creative Commons License BLUE RIBBONS by MINNIE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. ALL WORK ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHTED UNDER THEIR RESPECTIVE CREATORS.
    Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
    Face In the Crowd ELECTRIC SHEEP, an original android roleplay Tales of Unity Dreamless: A Post-Apocalyptic Magical Girls & Boys RPG Adoxography 2.0 Stiani Region War Of Change: Au Loveless RP Site esosia upstate Luminosity UNDERLAND Tales of Illyria light your heart up Cryptic Truth tantallegra (our banner was the wrong size! here's the correct one!) AT THE PRICE OF OBLIVION upon the stars RINGWALD ACADEMY CREATURES LIE HERE Simposium Rhapsody of the Goddesses our little army RP Desk Fellox Distant Fantasies Quoth The Raven - Nevermore Devil's Backbone Vampire Knight RP DIVIDE & CONQUER GOSSAMER BIZARRO BONES Farewell Future Legends Boundaries DRAGON AGE: ROLEPLAY Haven City BEYOND THE BOUNDS The Anything Forum Tales of Faerûn ❤ EAT YOUR HEART SHINE! AT FIRST SIGHT STRANDED HEARTS Aincrad Legends Indigo League SHARDBORN FALLING ONE BY ONE Dark Days Online